Gignoux Photos produces documentary photography projects focussing on socio-political and environmental issues around the world.
- We believe in the power of documentary storytelling to increase understanding and open minds
- We specialize in long form projects that explore an issue and its impact on communities over a long period of time, sometimes several years
- We combine photography, video, interviews, research and writing in creative and innovative ways to create layered projects offering multiple perspectives
- We use a variety of forms to bring our stories to the world, including photographer’s books, newspapers and zines, exhibitions, and web documentaries
- We are a team of passionate and committed individuals who bring a range of skills and perspectives to each project